Three Religious lies Israel Uses to Control the Western Christians’ Brains
- The lie of the children of God and the chosen people of God.
- The lie of the promised land.
- The lie of Christ’s descent on Mount Zion.
Here we explain the TRUTH, which are based on what God revealed in the Torah the Gospel and the Quran.
- (O people, we created you from a male and a female and made you into peoples and tribes that you may come to know each other. Indeed, the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most pious of you. Indeed, God is All-Knowing (13)) AlHujurat.
- (And the Jews and Christians said, “We are the children of God and His beloved.” Say, “Why does He punish you for your sins? Rather, you are human beings from among His creation. He forgives whom He wills.” He punishes whom He wills, and to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and to Him is the return (18)) Al-Ma’idah.
- (And you knew those of you who transgressed on the Sabbath, so We said to them, “Be apes, despised.” (65)) Al-Baqarah .
2- Second: Palestine is not the land promised to the Israelis . If it were, he would have emptied it of its inhabitants for them and would have delivered it exclusively to them until he fulfilled his promise. But God commanded them to enter it prostrating, so that they could live in peace with those in it. Likewise, God did not command them to expel the owners of the land from it, as they are doing now by exterminating an entire people. Rather, He commanded them to enter it while saying “hatta,” meaning to acknowledge for themselves and God a request for forgiveness and repentance for their aggressive toward others. Therefore, you find that God has cursed them and become angry with them.
- (The disbelievers among the Children of Israel were cursed on the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was for their disobedience and aggression (78) They did not forbid one another from doing evil. Evil indeed was what they did (79)) Al-Ma’idah
3- Third: Christ will not descend upon the generation of Zion to rule the world for a thousand years from the Kingdom of Israel . This is a lie that the Jews inserted into the books of the Old Testament. How do they announce the coming of Christ to them when they have disbelieved in him and claim that they killed him? How can they wait for Him when He has cursed the disobedient and the transgressors among them as we read the above verse.